What we do
- Provide superior quality computer and related electronics at unbeatable prices.
- Offer a warehouse filled with a wide selection of products to meet all your electronic needs.
- Recycle unwanted electronics.
- Measure the value of your electronics.
- Turn customers into “RAVING FANS”
Who we are
SUM Computers strongly believes there should be a viable, efficient and responsible method for disposing of unwanted electronics no longer in use. The Company has been in business fifteen (15) years and during that period has been at the forefront and fully committed to protecting the environment from harmful contaminants. In addition, the founders also recognized computers and related electronics used in everyday life should be an affordable commodity for all. Thus, SUM Computers accepts IT assets and other electronics to help reduce the amount of electronic waste being discarded improperly or recklessly as most electronics do include certain components containing harmful materials posing a health and environmental hazard. Since SUM Computers has the technical expertise to reuse most items received for recycling it is able to reintroduce those items into the market place as “used” or “refurbished” product. You as the user of these products benefit in two ways:
- Harmful contaminants are prevented from entering our landfills.
- SUM Computers is able to offer recycled items for resale at unbeatable prices.
Below is the list of items we Recycle
- Hard Drive
We can do appraisals for the following items
- Computer and other IT Equipment.
- Restaurant Equipment.
- Land and other Properties.
- Vehicle Fleet.
- Personal Vehicles.
Sell to US
We pay for Equipment that has value
- We buy pulled/scrap hard drives.
- We buy telecom switches (Cisco, HP, Avaya etc).
- We buy servers, desktop (i3, i5 and i7) and laptops.